Next week I will be part of a panel on virtualization at an HP event in NY for financial CIOs. The panel is focused on these topics about open source software and virtualization, listed below. If you have any thoughts that you would like expressed by me at this event let me know. This is a great chance for our community to express our thoughts on virtualization and open source in the enterprise.
- Open Source vs Proprietary Virtualization
- Challenges / issues customers face with virtualization in the enterprise
- Open source applications vs proprietary applications for virtualization
- What – Where – How to Virtualize
- Cloud Computing – What are Risks?
- Virtual Appliances