The following companies and universities are now confirmed for speaking at Xen Summit Tokyo:
- Fujitsu, Citrix, VALinux, Samsung, Neterion, Google, NEC, NTT, Marathon, Oracle, & ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp.
- National Research Center of Intelligent Computer Institute of Computing Technology Chinese Academy of Sciences, University of British Columbia, Keio Univ., The University of Tokyo, & University of Tsukuba
Here are some sample topics being presented next month at Xen Summit in Tokyo:
- Rainbow: Capacity Oriented Virtualized Computing Framework for Virtualized Data Center
- Services in the Virtualization Plane
- Network Bandwidth Isolation
- VMM-based Approach to Detecting Stealthy Keyloggers
- Controlling System Calls and Protecting Application Data in Virtual Machines
- Modernization of Kemari using HVM with PV Drivers
- Practical application of Xen management API with Light Weight Language (Jruby)
- Evaluation and consideration of the Credit Scheduler for client virtualization
If you have any questions on this event and need more information, please contact me soon as the event is next month.