Virtualization Infrastructure Workshop 04 – Cloud DAY —
Operators of a data center like web, hosting services in Japan are consider to use virtualiztion technology in there system design. But introducing virtualization technology makes new challenge for its operation. This workshop is formalized to active the discussion.
This time of the workshop focuses on CLOUD COMPUTING “CLOUD DAY”. As you know, these operators in Japan are also considering Xen since the Amazon uses Xen platform.
The agenda is follows.
1) Cloud computing technology trends VIOPS chair
2) On the status of DHT/Distributed Storage Research Prof Kadobayashi NAIST
3) Cloud computing market overview VIOPS chair/VMware
4) Cloud computing operation experience NTT Communications Fujitsu
5) Cloud technology deep dive Intel VT explanation KVS by a high school student
Date : 09 December 11 (Fri) 10:00 – 17:30 (doors open at 9:30)
Venue : Yokohama, Hiyoshi, Keio Kyousei Hall 2F Hiroshi Fujiwara Memorial Hall
Eligibility: If you are interested in virtualization technology cloud
Capacity: 200 people (Banquet: 50 people)
Cost : plenary: [General] 5,500 yen (tax included),
[support group members] 5,000 yen (tax included), [students] Free
Banquet: 5,000 yen (tax included)
Contact: TEL :045-534-3881 viops [at] e-side.co.jp
For more detail please see following.