From Michael Schmidt in xen-users:
The xn-Suite for managing and monitoring open source Xen Dom0 / DomUs. This software is completely free for personal and commercial use.
The xn-Suite consists of the following modules:
- xn-manage – Using this module you are able to start, stop or reboot your vserver and to create or edit it’s Xen DomU configuration.
- xn-mem – This module is able to dynamically manage the vserver’s memory. You can control the minimum and maximum memory assigned, the xn-mem daemon will dynamically assign the memory required to your vserver. It also provides you with the possiblity to overcommit your physical memory.
- xn-mon – Collects runtime data and creates statistics of the hardware usage.
- xn-traff – Network traffic accounting for vservers.
- xn-web – An web interface for managing modules and users.
The software is written in C++ and available as a download for most common Linux distributions. More detailed description including screenshots and can be found here: