Have you signed up at https://www.regonline.com/xen_summit_amd for Xen Summit yet? Yes, well then ignore the rest of this post and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. If not, please read on…
This year’s Xen Summit at AMD looks to be a great event for technologists and developers interested in not just the Xen hypervisor but also the Xen Cloud Platform. In fact, we have several sessions planned for XCP including:
- Jonathan Ludlam – XCP Status and Roadmap – where is Xen.org going with XCP?
- Marco Sinhoreli – Case Study on IaaS using XCP and XAPIÂ ; Marco is our Brazilian Xen.org User Group Leader and has tremendous knowledge on running cloud systems on Xen
- Hirokazu Takahasi – VastSky: Cluster Storage System for XCP ; New open source project for cluster storage systems made for the cloud and XCP
- Sheng Liang – Building an Infrastructure as a Service Cloud on XCP from the founder of VMOps
- Pradeep Padala – XRM: Event based resource management framework for XCP
In addition, we have two speakers on Day 2 to focus on cloud computing:
- Paul Lappas – GoGrid and Xen; VP of Engineering for GoGrid
- Bernard Golden – Open Source Cloud Computing; more on Bernard here
So, why not take 2 days out of the week on April 28-29 and join with the Xen.org community to learn more about our open source solutions and technologies and how you can take part. Registration is $235 at https://www.regonline.com/xen_summit_amd.