The results are in from the 2010 Annual Community Survey…here. For comparison purposes, the 2009 results are here. Thanks to everyone for participating in the survey and helping to give us all a view of areas for improvement as well as areas we are doing well. I will be contacting all the people who submitted their email address for further discussions on the community and ensure that their ideas are heard and acted upon.
Meanwhile, here are the action items that I will be taking in response to the survey results:
- Wiki Organization & Links from xen.org/support to wiki
- Creation of “New To Xen Guide”
- Improved developer promotion including more technical discussions on new changes
- Better promotion of Xen Changelog
- Continue to reach out to new global areas for events (e.g. Xen Directions South America, possible Xen Summit Europe 2011)