If you use — or are just interested in learning about — the Xen Project Hypervisor, you will want to mark your calendar now for two great events coming later this summer.
September 15: Xen Project User Summit, New York City, NY
The Xen Project User Summit is great for:
- Users who employ Xen Project software in their datacenter or cloud
- Integrators who leverage the Xen Project Hypervisor in their solution or service
- Architects who need to know how to best utilize the software in their solution architecture
- Managers who want to understand what current and future features will enable their goals
At just US$79 for one day of sessions, the User Summit is an unmatched training opportunity for users of Xen Project software. Located at the Lighthouse Executive Conference Center in the heart of New York City, this event is a fantastic way to increase your knowledge of all things relating to Xen Project. The lineup of talks will be unlike any other event this year, so it makes sense to take a long weekend in Manhattan in September.
Plus, this will be the best event this year for Xen Project users to meet and greet one another. Excellent things happen when the talents of the community are allowed to cross-pollinate at User Summit!
Expected topics will include:
- What’s Coming in Xen Project 4.5
- Understanding and Using Xen4CentOS
- Xen Project on OpenStack in the SUSE Cloud
- High Availability with Xen Project
- Using Cloud Operating Systems
- plus many more!
The full schedule will be announced shortly.
To register for User Summit, click here.
August 18-19: Xen Project Developer Summit, Chicago, IL
For those who delve into the innermost parts of Xen Project, there is the Xen Project Developer Summit in Chicago, IL USA in August. Co-located with LinuxCon North America and CloudOpen North America, this two-day event is the place to be for those who write code for or around Xen Project.
Some of the topics at this year’s Developer Summit include:
- Xen Project 4.5 Roadmap
- libvirt support for libxenlight
- Scaling Xen’s Aggregate Storage Performance
- Xen on ARM: Status and Performance
- An Overview of the Verizon Cloud Architecture
- osstest, Xen’s Automatic Testing Facility
- and much, much more!
At US$99 for two days of highly technical talks, this is an extradinary value for Xen Project software engineers.
Click here to register for Developer Summit.
And Sponsorship Opportunities Are Still Available!
If your organization has a project, product, or service which would be of interest to either a group of Xen Project users or developers, there are still sponsorship opportunies available. For as little as US$1000, you can get your name in front of a group of Xen Project users, integrators, service providers, and developers.
Send email to russell(dot)pavlicek(at)XenProject.org for more information.
And we’ll be looking for you at one of the Xen Project Summits this year!