Going to FOSDEM’15? Well, you want to check out the schedule of the Virtualization & IaaS devroom then, and make sure you do not miss the talks about Xen.
Here they are the talks, in some more details:
- OpenStack and Xen: Deploy your OpenStack cloud on the Xen hypervisor
- FreeBSD/Xen status update: Current status and future development of FreeBSD/Xen
- Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse: Containers, KVM, Xen, and Security
- Xen Orchestra – a web UI for Xen and XenServer: Handle modern IaaS needs from the web
- CentOS Virt SIG: Community virtualization packages on an immutable core
Last but certainly not least, there will be a Xen-Project booth, where you can meet members of the Xen community as well as enjoying some demos.
- Xen Orchestra Demo: New Features
- Virtual Machine Introspection (more info)
- XenServer: Containerization and template packaging in XenServer 6.5+ (Packer, Ansible, Docker)
- Xen and BitDefender: hypervisor/memory introspection (more info)
The booth will be in building K, on level 1.
We also have a handy guide available, that you may want to print out before going to the event.